1. 主語從句必須有引導詞，如果主語從句中從句表陳述，則一定用that引導。這里that無實際意義，類似于古代漢語中的“之”用來取消句子獨立性。如：That he was late made me angry.
Whether he will go abroad is not decided yet！
3. 當主語從句表示疑問時，用相應的疑問句加陳述句加陳述語序的句式，此時絕不能再加that.如：When he will come here will be announced in 20 minutes.
1. 當主句謂語動詞為think, suppose, expect, believe, imagine, guess等詞時，如果賓語從句是否定含義，則否定前移。如：I don’t believe he is a thief. 而不能說成I believe he is not a thief.
When do you think they should put their bikes
Do you know where they should put their bikes
3. whether 與if 的區別
?。?） 引導讓步狀語時只用whether.如:Whether it rains or not, you must go to school.
如：The problem whether he will be killed will be discussed.
?。?） 與不定式或or not 連用時，應用whether引導。如：I don’t know whether to do it or not.
1. who/whoever, what/whatever的區別
一般說來，what/who 含特指意義，意為“什么/誰；而whatever/whoever含泛指意義，意為”無論什么/無論誰“。如：It is generally considered unwise to give a child _____ he or she wants.
A. however B. whatever C. whichever D. whenever
2. where, when, why等連接副詞引導的名詞性從句。
where., when, why 等連接副詞也可以引導名詞性從句，使用的關鍵是：這個詞必須符合句子的邏輯要求。如：
--I drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week
--Is that ______ you had a few days off
It was a matter of _______ would take the position.
_____ you have seen both fighters, ______ will win
A. Since, do you think who B. As, who you think
C. When, whoever D. Since, who do you think
China’s success in manned-spacecraft travel shows ______ our country has become one of the greatest powers in space research.
A.what B. which C. / D. it that
1.They arose the question______ we were to get so much money.
2.This is the house ________ the great man Mao Zedong was born 110 years ago.
A. where B. that C. about which D. in which
1. I remember _____ the factory owned a small workshop and 2 machines.
A. when B. how C. whether D. what
2. He always thinks of ______ he can do more for the people.
A. what B. how C. if D. whatever
3. What the doctors really doubt is _____ my mother will recover from the serious illness soon.
A. when B. how C. whether D. why
4. Some college students are seen doing _____ work they can find to support themselves.
A. that B. which C. whatever D. no matter what
5. After _____ seemed an endless effort, the patient was finally able to carry out _____seemed a perfectly normal walk.
A. what; what B. that; that C. it; that D. which; like
答案：1. A 2. B 3. C 4. C 5. A